Freedom To Choose

My Recipe


Everyone has their own recipe to cook their raw dreams to become the real menu of success . Bear in mind that other people poison can be somebody else favourite food,vice versa. My not so secret recipe always by the combination of three main ingredients; calm, brave, and positive energy .

I think i am calm enough, but not brave enough. Positive energy is on and off along the way. So this makes me 1.5 per 3 up to my potential. Or 50 percent. In other word, i am average based on my own intrepretation.

In realization of that, i will carefully prepare the ingredient for my next to-be-fair-to-my-potential project. Believe or not Im actually in the process of baking a new cake of dreams. I got my calm, i got my brave, i got my positive energy, and for the newest addition..i got my freedom to choose!

 9\4\2011

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

cinta said...

Dont forget the catalyst ya.
Temperature & humidity. It could be something else.
If it is not the best cake at least it taste good enough. Right?
Btw i dont even know baking. Haha..

Anonymous said...

ok.

aku simple.

mana-mana pun boleh.

Inani Hazwani said...

sedapnyaaa eskrem. hiksss :D

adkdayah said...

omputeh hari ni yer abg FR hehe

Ana Jingga said...

all the best to you FR :)

Fnd Rocka said...

too late now. kek sudah menjadi kerepek.he he

Cekgu Norazimah said...

wah ! mcm mana rupa kek mnjadi kerepek tu?

Unknown said...

perrggghhh...!! entri bercitarasa tinggi dari FR... sesuai betul dengan gambar solid tu... ohokk ohokk... buat2 batuk..

tiba-tiba terasa macam duduk dalam kumpulan elit yang urban lagi berprestij..

eheemmmm.... :)

*kek bertukar jadi kerepek...?? epic fiksyen apakah itu FR.....*

Anizz Annisa said...

dok paham english deh.. :P

Amelia said...

wow... ingatkan recipe apa tadi.... bukan main lagi entrinya.. sampai x tahu nak cakap apa. haha